incorrect showing html generated by javascript in .aspx file

Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Tere is error in dinamically generated page: incorrect showing html generated by javascript in Iternet Explorer, Opera show code good.

If generated page copy to .html page it will correct showing in Iternet Explorer.

I am made execution to the ".html" extension as ".aspx" extension, but it still incorrect showing html generated by javascript and this problem appear in static ".html" files that was correct before.