Increasing news results in the moreover news feeds

Mitja

Paul Briggs said:
Hi,

Could somebody please tell me how i can increased the number of news
results shown at this feed it only list 30 results how do I increase
it to 100 results

http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?o=html&c=PC industry news

Regards Paul

Have a look at the params: they all consist of only one letter. So what
would be the logical parameter for the number of hits displayed? "n", of
course. And, indeed,
http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?o=html&c=PC industry news&n=100
works fine for me.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but if you plan on parsing these
links and using them elsewhere, consider the copyright etc.