Increasing news results in the moreover news feeds

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Paul Briggs, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Paul Briggs

    Paul Briggs Guest

    Paul Briggs, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Paul Briggs

    Mitja Guest

    Paul Briggs <>
    (news:40c51a75$0$31680$) wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could somebody please tell me how i can increased the number of news
    > results shown at this feed it only list 30 results how do I increase
    > it to 100 results
    >
    > http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?o=html&c=PC industry news
    >
    > Regards Paul

    Have a look at the params: they all consist of only one letter. So what
    would be the logical parameter for the number of hits displayed? "n", of
    course. And, indeed,
    http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/page?o=html&c=PC industry news&n=100
    works fine for me.

    I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but if you plan on parsing these
    links and using them elsewhere, consider the copyright etc.

    Mitja, Jun 8, 2004