    make the effort to locate the other three laptops with proprietary
    software stolen afterwards.

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J Bonsignore, Mar 1, 2012

  2. Fabrizio J Bonsignore

    john Guest

    Re: Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAYIN BROWSER

    On Mar 1, 8:07 am, Fabrizio J Bonsignore <> wrote:
    > Inspecting the code for the page the content for the thread is there,
    > but the browser does not display anymore. It just announces Done and
    > stays there blank. This is IExplorer 8.0.7600.16385, win 7 starter.
    > All other pages are downloading OK. There was no problem the day
    > before, almost no problem, though for some threads the older profile
    > page with monthly posts report was available, then the server could no
    > longer find it before year 2006. Already tried in three connections.
    > There is no simple easy way to just send the FORM with new content
    > from the page source code.
    >
    > I am still waiting for the police to give me BACK TO ME the hard drive
    > they deceitfully stole from me, along with all its contents, and to
    > make the effort to locate the other three laptops with proprietary
    > software stolen afterwards.
    >
    > Danilo J Bonsignore

    Change your browser- I went to google Chrome-
    it's IE that's screwed up.
    john
    john, Mar 1, 2012

  3. Re: Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAYIN BROWSER

    On Mar 1, 9:23 am, john <> wrote:

    > Change your browser-  I went to google Chrome-
    > it's IE that's screwed up.
    > john- Hide quoted text -

    Yeah, probably. Everything s OK now. I was just about to call DSA! But
    this has almost a decade here, while Chrome...

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic, Mar 2, 2012
  4. Re: Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAYIN BROWSER

    Pointless to leave the emergency threads, but here is the reference.

    Newsgroups: ny.general
    From: "Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic" <>
    Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:36:19 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Is it normal? No thread is loading down, but the index
    refreshes
    Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
    original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
    author
    No thread, neither mine nor others s. But the index refreshes OK.
    Would it be this wi fi firewall or there is trouble in the server?
    Anyone listening? I ve been thinking of next post the whole night,
    and
    yes, the thread is critical and exposee to someoneS who ought to
    realize that INDEED it is them who are cowering, not I.

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic, Mar 2, 2012
  5. Re: Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAYIN BROWSER

    Ha ha, remove, eh? Now the remove page form is not showing up... Is
    this a facade to the group and the programmer is still lacking? Easier
    to assume than this browser with several session suddenly went wrong.
    But I ll try another thing...

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic, Mar 2, 2012
  6. Re: Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAYIN BROWSER

    Awww, the boys did not QA that with the new gg interface their XML is
    failing to add spaces and is ommitting very interesting header
    information when saving as text file? That s a common newbie mistake,
    to not control the XML attributes so it misses spaces. One previous
    post not here yet. Will have to wait to close this thread. Remember,
    if it aint broken, dont fix it. But I ve been programming more years
    than I lived not knowing computing but just imagining it (Belofontian
    equation).

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic, Mar 2, 2012