Indeed, content is downloading, source seems OK, but NO DISPLAY IN BROWSER

Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Inspecting the code for the page the content for the thread is there,
but the browser does not display anymore. It just announces Done and
stays there blank. This is IExplorer 8.0.7600.16385, win 7 starter.
All other pages are downloading OK. There was no problem the day
before, almost no problem, though for some threads the older profile
page with monthly posts report was available, then the server could no
longer find it before year 2006. Already tried in three connections.
There is no simple easy way to just send the FORM with new content
from the page source code.

I am still waiting for the police to give me BACK TO ME the hard drive
they deceitfully stole from me, along with all its contents, and to
make the effort to locate the other three laptops with proprietary
software stolen afterwards.

Danilo J Bonsignore

john

Inspecting the code for the page the content for the thread is there,
but the browser does not display anymore. It just announces Done and
stays there blank. This is IExplorer 8.0.7600.16385, win 7 starter.
All other pages are downloading OK. There was no problem the day
before, almost no problem, though for some threads the older profile
page with monthly posts report was available, then the server could no
longer find it before year 2006. Already tried in three connections.
There is no simple easy way to just send the FORM with new content
from the page source code.

I am still waiting for the police to give me BACK TO ME the hard drive
they deceitfully stole from me, along with all its contents, and to
make the effort to locate the other three laptops with proprietary
software stolen afterwards.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Change your browser- I went to google Chrome-
it's IE that's screwed up.
john

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic

Change your browser-  I went to google Chrome-
it's IE that's screwed up.
john- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, probably. Everything s OK now. I was just about to call DSA! But
this has almost a decade here, while Chrome...

Danilo J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic

Pointless to leave the emergency threads, but here is the reference.

Newsgroups: ny.general
From: "Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:36:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Is it normal? No thread is loading down, but the index
refreshes
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
No thread, neither mine nor others s. But the index refreshes OK.
Would it be this wi fi firewall or there is trouble in the server?
Anyone listening? I ve been thinking of next post the whole night,
and
yes, the thread is critical and exposee to someoneS who ought to
realize that INDEED it is them who are cowering, not I.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic

Ha ha, remove, eh? Now the remove page form is not showing up... Is
this a facade to the group and the programmer is still lacking? Easier
to assume than this browser with several session suddenly went wrong.
But I ll try another thing...

Danilo J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic

Awww, the boys did not QA that with the new gg interface their XML is
failing to add spaces and is ommitting very interesting header
information when saving as text file? That s a common newbie mistake,
to not control the XML attributes so it misses spaces. One previous
post not here yet. Will have to wait to close this thread. Remember,
if it aint broken, dont fix it. But I ve been programming more years
than I lived not knowing computing but just imagining it (Belofontian
equation).

Danilo J Bonsignore