Indent text items in a ListBox Web Control in ASP.Net 1.0

lotusshiv

Hi,
I am trying to create a dropdown list as follows:

All Items
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

My intent is to indent the sub items of a main item in the drop down list. I
tried using in the style builder to set up the list as bulleted, with custom
bullet with no image, which should have technically made the items indented
with no bullets. Didn't help. Someone suggested using a Span control. I tried
to enclose the span over the HtmlSelect control, still no use. I would
appreciate any help in this regard.