Indenting INPUT

Yama

Hi,

How do you indent the output of a form?

Whenever I have a form I get this type of output:

[HTMLsourcecode]

<form name="frmAboutOverview" method="post"
action="AboutOverview.aspx" id="frmAboutOverview">
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE"
value="dDwtMjExNDk5MjY3OTs7PiR9kNWAtdOtfKsYywA+ytFj7/mV" />

[/HTMLsourcecode]

How can I indent the input tag to match with the form? Is it at all
possible?

Thanks,

Yama

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

indent would cause more bits to transmitted over the wire so what do you
want that for?