Indenting INPUT

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Yama, Nov 12, 2005.

  1. Yama

    Yama Guest

    Hi,

    How do you indent the output of a form?

    Whenever I have a form I get this type of output:

    [HTMLsourcecode]

    <form name="frmAboutOverview" method="post"
    action="AboutOverview.aspx" id="frmAboutOverview">
    <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE"
    value="dDwtMjExNDk5MjY3OTs7PiR9kNWAtdOtfKsYywA+ytFj7/mV" />

    [/HTMLsourcecode]

    How can I indent the input tag to match with the form? Is it at all
    possible?

    Thanks,

    Yama
    Yama, Nov 12, 2005

  2. indent would cause more bits to transmitted over the wire so what do you
    want that for?

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    http://www.lennybacon.com

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Nov 14, 2005