indents in dropdownlist text

Mark Finkel

I would like a dropdown list to display some entries with indents. I code:
DataFields.Items.Add(New ListItem("All Data Fields))
DataFields.Items.Add(New ListItem(" ClientName"))
DataFields.Items.Add(New ListItem(" SoapMessage"))
DataFields.Items.Add(New ListItem(" Sender"))
DataFields.Items.Add(New ListItem(" Receiver"))
When this is used in the browser the leading spaces do not appear. I have
tried using and with server.htmlencode to no avail

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Mark Finkel

LOL :)

thanks for the suggestion, but i have already tried that. in fact i stated
that i tried it in my original post - but you never saw that because the &
nbsp in the post dispayed as " ".

any other suggestions?