    Can any body help me in this regard?.

    Sajid

    , Mar 31, 2008

    On Mar 31, 12:59 pm, wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have some 50 odd chapters as HTML files and I wanted to create an
    > index to search some patterns or display the contents when the file is
    > double clicked to open.
    > Can any body help me in this regard?.
    >
    > Sajid

    Google Lucene

    , Mar 31, 2008

  3. Chase Preuninger, Mar 31, 2008
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:59:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >I have some 50 odd chapters as HTML files and I wanted to create an
    >index to search some patterns or display the contents when the file is
    >double clicked to open.
    >Can any body help me in this regard?.

    I build an index of stuff in <DT> tags
    It handle aliases too.

    Have a look at http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html
    to see the end results.

    It is pretty complicated, and designed purely for my own use. So you
    would likely have to modify it for your own use.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Mar 31, 2008