Index Server

Tim

I'm trying to query the index server for document properties. The
create view statement below is executed and later I call a function
that fires the execution of the view which is shown below the view.
I'm getting an error of "System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: View
'#WKCSEARCHVIEW' has not been defined in catalog 'Web'.
SQLSTATE=42S02" on the last line.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Tim

//OleDbConnection
OleDbConnection oConn = new OleDbConnection("provider=msidxs; data
source=Web");
oConn.Open();

OleDbCommand oCmd = new OleDbCommand(strSetProperty, oConn);
oCmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
//this does fire, I use the same connection for a few events

strCreateView = "CREATE VIEW #WKCSearchView AS ";
strCreateView += "SELECT FileIndex, DocTitle, vpath, filename, size,
write, characterization, rank ";

strCreateView += "FROM SCOPE(' DEEP TRAVERSAL OF ( " + strScope + " )
')";

oCmd.CommandText = strCreateView;
oCmd.ExecuteNonQuery();

//set up the provider
string strProvider = "PROVIDER=MSIDXS; DATA SOURCE=Web";

//create the connection and open it
OleDbConnection oConn = new OleDbConnection(strProvider);
oConn.Open();

OleDbDataAdapter oCmd = new OleDbDataAdapter(strSql, oConn);
DataSet oDS = new DataSet();

oCmd.Fill(oDS, "Results");