Index was out of range?

yyt

We have a asp.net portal appl. which was developed using the IBuySpy portal architecture. (Our Portal uses Windows authentication) It runs fine on the development machine but when I deployed it on the production server and type in the http://prodserver_name/portal/ it gives me the following error message:

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Paramter name: index."

The error seemed to occur in the Application_BeginRequest call.
Can someone help me what could be going wrong? I can provide additional code details if needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hans Kesting

"yyt" <msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
We have a asp.net portal appl. which was developed using the IBuySpy portal
architecture. (Our Portal uses Windows authentication) It runs fine on the
development machine but when I deployed it on the production server and type
in the http://prodserver_name/portal/ it gives me the following error
message:

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the
collection. Paramter name: index."

The error seemed to occur in the Application_BeginRequest call.
Can someone help me what could be going wrong? I can provide additional code
details if needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Based on your error message: the application is trying to read an
non-existant item from a collection,
such as the first item from an empty list.
For further diagnostics we really need to see some code!

Hans Kesting