indexing pics in frames

harold

hi guys,
i going mad trying to create a page that has the contents of a
folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of them it
opens in the opposing frame. i have it just about right eccept it shows them
as thumbnails and opens in a new windows despite the target setting.
any ideas??

thanks
harold

harold

ha ha thanks for the help guys...

brucie said:
in post <Phil H said:

long time no hear phil!

thanks for the heads up. i cant wait to buy all the used ones and smell
them. your arse is obviously still as sexy as ever.

i have a personal trainer.

Steve R.

harold wrote in message ...hi guys,
I going mad trying to create a page that has the contents of a
folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of them it
opens in the opposing frame. I have it just about right except it shows them
as thumbnails and opens in a new window despite the target setting.

Do you have a URL so we can analyse?
What target setting are you giving?
It has to be exactly the name of the opposing frame and it's case sensitive too.

Steve.

Phil H

in post <Phil H said:

long time no hear phil!

Yes. I was kidnapped by angry, smelly, toothless Colombians. Which was
interesting. When they realised I had no money and owned nothing of
value they intended to kill me, but one evening we spoke of my deviant
fantasies and plans and they decided the World would be far more amusing
with me in it.

Hurrah for deviancy!
thanks for the heads up. i cant wait to buy all the used ones and smell
them. your arse is obviously still as sexy as ever.

Kylie's "Clenches and Cream" plan continues to please.
i have a personal trainer.

Money well spent, I reckon.

Louis Somers

hi guys,
i going mad trying to create a page that has the contents
of a
folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of
them it opens in the opposing frame. i have it just about right eccept
it shows them as thumbnails and opens in a new windows despite the
target setting.
any ideas??

thanks
harold

You must have made a small spelling mistake in the target="YourFrame". See
to it that it is exactly the same as your frame's name (case sensitive).

Most browsers just open a new window if they can't find a window or frame
with the specified name.