    any ideas??

    thanks
    harold

    harold, Nov 30, 2003

  2. harold

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:Hrayb.32969$>
    harold said:

    > i going mad trying to create a page that has the contents of a
    > folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of them it
    > opens in the opposing frame.

    frames suck big poo and are not worth the effort of implementing them

    try a different method
    http://balls.bruciesusenetshit.info/
    http://butterflies.bruciesusenetshit.info/

    --
    brucie
    30/November/2003 10:02:23 am

    brucie, Nov 30, 2003

  3. harold

    Phil H Guest

    Phil H, Nov 30, 2003
  4. harold

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Nov 30, 2003
  5. harold

    harold Guest

    ha ha thanks for the help guys...

    harold, Nov 30, 2003
  6. harold

    Steve R. Guest

    harold wrote in message ...hi guys,
    > I going mad trying to create a page that has the contents of a
    > folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of them it
    > opens in the opposing frame. I have it just about right except it shows them
    > as thumbnails and opens in a new window despite the target setting.

    Do you have a URL so we can analyse?
    What target setting are you giving?
    It has to be exactly the name of the opposing frame and it's case sensitive too.

    Steve.

    Steve R., Nov 30, 2003
  7. harold

    Phil H Guest

    brucie <> wrote in

    > in post <news:>
    > Phil H said:
    >
    > long time no hear phil!

    Yes. I was kidnapped by angry, smelly, toothless Colombians. Which was
    interesting. When they realised I had no money and owned nothing of
    value they intended to kill me, but one evening we spoke of my deviant
    fantasies and plans and they decided the World would be far more amusing
    with me in it.

    Hurrah for deviancy!

    > >> This book is my favouritist book ever:
    > >> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0940208202/

    > thanks for the heads up. i cant wait to buy all the used ones and smell
    > them. your arse is obviously still as sexy as ever.

    Kylie's "Clenches and Cream" plan continues to please.

    > > http://bruciesusenetshit.info/images/safe-usenet.jpg
    > > Looking good, fella.

    > i have a personal trainer.

    Money well spent, I reckon.

    --
    Grrr.

    Phil H, Nov 30, 2003
  8. harold

    Louis Somers Guest

    "harold" <> wrote in

    > hi guys,
    > i going mad trying to create a page that has the contents
    > of a
    > folder down one frame (pics, in list form) and when i click one of
    > them it opens in the opposing frame. i have it just about right eccept
    > it shows them as thumbnails and opens in a new windows despite the
    > target setting.
    > any ideas??
    >
    > thanks
    > harold

    You must have made a small spelling mistake in the target="YourFrame". See
    to it that it is exactly the same as your frame's name (case sensitive).

    Most browsers just open a new window if they can't find a window or frame
    with the specified name.

    --
    News Updater, No scripts, No Database
    http://www.xmlssoftware.com/NUpdater