Indexing Service, impersonation and ACL

Manso

Hi,

I know this might be a question for indexing serivce newsgroup but it seems
to be more related to an asp.net issues so I'm trying here first.

For an intranet site we've created a search feature that is using an
indexing service catalog that is pointing to a file server. Is there anyway
we can set this up so that the result list is honoring the ACLs for the
currently impersonated user (I'm aware of KB 323293)? It returns files that
the user doesn't have access to. We must use Windows Authentication on this
site.

I'd be very happy if someone can shed some light and share their experiences
on limitations with this particular setup.

Many thanks,
Manso