Indexing website

Brian Robertson

Hi all!

I asked for advice about indexing my website. I have now included a Google
search box on the front page. It works, but only to a point, and I can't
understand why.

As previously explained, my website basically consists of a list of railway
stations and junction from the 1960s, all contined within tables. The index
page with the search box is at http://www.britishrailways1960.co.uk

The problem is that with several locations (Perhaps hundreds) a Google
search doesn't find them. For instance, Chorlton-cum-Hardy. The best example
I have found so far though is to search for Keighley. The result gives
http://www.britishrailways1960.co.uk/NERS66.html

But what happened to http://www.britishrailways1960.co.uk/NERS76.html ? That
should also have shown up, but it isn't.

All the pages have been on Google for a number of years, so it isn't that
any is newer and not been indexed yet.

Any ideas?

Brian.