Indian IT Company visiting Europe for Business

Naresh Bhagat

Many European companies are taking advantage of Indian IT Service
Providers to achieve its overall goals like High quality and Cost
reduction.

Naresh Bhagat (Vice President - Sphinx Lelogix Business. Solutions Pvt
Ltd.) is visiting Europe from 18th to 30th June to find European
companies who might be interested in a) Outsourcing of IT Projects b)
Onsite service or c) Joint Venture.If you are Interested, please send
your contacts or contact at Phone: +919811585821, skype: sphinxindia,
e-mail:[email protected] to fix up Business Meeting.

Sphinx Lelogix is an end to end IT services provider and consulting
company from India. We have expertise in C#, VB, ASP, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
HTML, XML, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS SQL, Oracle 10g, .NET Framework
1.0/2.0, Crystal Reports,Dundas, AJAX

Sphinx Lelogix welcome you to profit from our Engineering Services