    and return.

    Thanks.
    George.
    George Ter-Saakov, Aug 26, 2003

  2. My previous response never made it, not sure why, here it is:
    ---------------------
    You can use regular COM automation (Server.CreateObject) from the aspx
    script itself without any interoperability.

    If you'd like the calls in the code behind you can use interoperability
    (lots of articles available in google).

    If you're just doing XML parsing, why not use the XMLReader or other .NET
    framework classes?
    ---------------------
    regards,
    -fs

    "George Ter-Saakov" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > I need to use the COM objects indirectly from ASP.NET pages.
    > I.E. ASP.NET calls Managed C++ class which makes the call to DOMDocument
    > ( It has to parse out the XML file).
    >
    > Do i need to do anything specific for that?
    >
    > I do not keep COM objects alive. Just create DOMDocument parse out XML

    file

    Francis Shanahan, Aug 27, 2003

  3. George Ter-Saakov

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Since DOMDocument isnt STA you dont need to do anything.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000