    What should I know to manage this risk?

    thanks,
    rodchar

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Nov 12, 2007

  2. "rodchar" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > What should I know to manage this risk?

    Encrypt any sensitive data e.g. passwords, account numbers etc

    Get an SSL certificate.

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Nov 12, 2007

  3. That's not even the issue, Mark.

    Although an SSL connection does cryptograph the cionnection at the
    protocol level, the message in question is that the IE always displays
    this message at the first time it's installed.

    Regards,

    Paulo Santos
    http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

    PJ on Development, Nov 12, 2007
  4. "PJ on Development" <> wrote in message

    > That's not even the issue, Mark.

    I believe it is...

    > Although an SSL connection does cryptograph the connection at the
    > protocol level, the message in question is that the IE always displays
    > this message at the first time it's installed.

    The OP is not asking about the risk of actually displaying the message - the
    OP is asking about ways of preventing the risks about which the message is
    warning...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Nov 12, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    rodchar Guest

    Thanks everyone for the feedback. i appreciate it.
    rod.

    rodchar, Nov 19, 2007