info on domain user and workstation on server

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by bart plessers, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    Is there a way to achieve the name of all the users and workstations
    currently logged on the domain.

    Our environment:
    -WinNT SBS Server 4.0
    -workstations: Win2000 + WinXP

    I want to make a map on our server where graphically is displayed which user
    is working on which workstation (users have roaming profile, and like to
    switch from time to time...)

    regards

    Hyper A.R.T.
    bart plessers