    also provide me any link for tutorial on struts on web

    Thanks in advance
    Dhiren
    DhirenThakur, Oct 17, 2003

  2. DhirenThakur

    Kathy Benson Guest

    Dhiren,
    People have written books to anwer the question you posted. It is very
    difficult to give you a comprehensive answer in one post. I suggest that
    you go to Apache web site and read their tutorials.

    In short, if you just put the Struts sample .WAR file in $Tomcat/webapps
    directory, Tomcat should expand the zipped file in appropriates
    directories for you.

    KB
    This email is certified to be Spam free by Spam Marshall

    You don't pay to get spam, why pay to clean it?
    Visit http://www.spammarshall.com to create an account for free
    <http://www.spammarshall.com>

    Kathy Benson, Oct 17, 2003

  3. DhirenThakur

    Wendy S Guest

    "DhirenThakur" <> wrote in message
    > I want to learn Struts using Tomcat4.1
    > also provide me any link for tutorial on struts on web

    You can read the documentation and download the files here:
    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

    --
    Wendy
    Wendy S, Oct 17, 2003