Infopath 2003 form not properly submitting data to Web Service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Robson Siqueira, Apr 18, 2007.

  1. Hi there,

    First of all, sorry for the cross posting. I think that since this may be a
    subject that can have experts on different areas, it would be good to post a
    single message on the related groups.

    I have the following problem: I have a Infopath 2003 form in which I want to
    submit data to a Web Service (created using C# 2.0).The problem is that the
    submit goes ok (no problem on the communication side) but the actual
    submitted data is NULL when it reaches the web service.

    I have:

    Infopath 2003 SP2
    ..NET 2.0

    Thanks,