information form lost!

gringo

Hello,
I've made a form that works almost correctly. Problem is that When You fill
in a form and push on preview, you see the information you've filled in. Now
in this page (preview page) I made a few hidden fields with all information
to send it further. Now in the result page I don't see all the information
I've typed before on the form. Especcially the text or number after a
(non breaking space.) It is just lost. Why???

Evertjan.

gringo wrote on 08 nov 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I've made a form that works almost correctly. Problem is that When
You fill in a form and push on preview, you see the information you've
filled in. Now in this page (preview page) I made a few hidden fields
with all information to send it further. Now in the result page I
don't see all the information I've typed before on the form.
Especcially the text or number after a   (non breaking space.) It
is just lost. Why???

Without the code, answering is useless.

Please show the essential code by pasting it the posting.

Also tell us what debugging measires you took already.
Did you consider using session variables?

Jeff Dillon

I suspect you didn't wrap your form element text in quotes..so I stops
displaying after the first space

Jeff