Information you need to survive!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Gary Stollman, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. My Father is a Clone//ETs plotting to overthrow the human race!

    On August 19, 1987 a gun-carrying Gary Stollman entered the studio of Los
    Angeles's KNBC television, crashing consumer reporter David Horowitz's live
    newscast. Stollman handed Horowitz a written statement and ordered him to read
    it while holding a gun on him. Unbeknownst to Stollman, KNBC immediately
    switched to a commercial, not permitting the statement to be transmitted. When
    Horowitz finished reading the statement, Stollman surrendered his gun, which
    turned out to be a toy pistol. Stollman, the son of a pharmacist who appeared
    on KNBC newscasts as an expert on drugs, was sent to Los Angeles's County Jail.

    My Father is a Clone//ETs plotting to overthrow the human race!

    On August 19, 1987 a gun-carrying Gary Stollman entered the studio of Los
    Angeles's KNBC television, crashing consumer reporter David Horowitz's live
    newscast. Stollman handed Horowitz a written statement and ordered him to read
    it while holding a gun on him. Unbeknownst to Stollman, KNBC immediately
    switched to a commercial, not permitting the statement to be transmitted. When
    Horowitz finished reading the statement, Stollman surrendered his gun, which
    turned out to be a toy pistol. Stollman, the son of a pharmacist who appeared
    on KNBC newscasts as an expert on drugs, was sent to Los Angeles's County Jail.
    This is the text of his message:

    The man who has appeared on KNBC for the last 3 years is not my biological
    father. He is a clone, a double created by the Central intelligence Agency and
    alien forces. It is only a small part of a greater plot to overthrow the
    United
    States government, and possibly the human race itself. The CIA has replaced
    and
    tried to destroy my family, and those of my friends.

    Although I have known about this since 1981, I have not taken any action about
    it for fear of the lives of my family. I have been forced into CIA-run mental
    hospitals, such as Cedars-Sinai Thalians, where I am shown being interviewed by
    many doctors, although I spoke to nobody there for two weeks. At UCLA-NPI, I
    attempted to have myself released by a court several times, but was asked by a
    Dr. Martin Zsuba to keep removing my requests for a writ-hearing. I have been
    unable to obtain records from several other hospitals, including Ben Taub
    hospital in Cincinnati, where all the phones were turned off for 48 hours after
    I arrived.

    I do not know where my real family or others are being held, but I believe it
    is
    somewhere in California. The records for Ben Taub Hospital, I have been
    informed, no longer exist, or have been misplaced.

    I heard an interview a few weeks ago, on radio station KPFK, in which a former
    CIA official told a college audience in San Diego how the CIA has towed barges
    filled with diseases across New York Harbor, placed lightbulbs in the subways
    create vertigo, and cameras to observe the reactions, and may have created the
    AIDS virus to wipe out the gay population.

    He also spoke of secret teams that were created after World War II. I say that
    the CIA assassinated John F. Kennedy and the 22 material witnesses that day,
    who
    all died within 2 years of each other, a mathematical impossibility. What they
    are capable of, I know only too well. I demand the public release of all
    secret
    Air Force files concerning UFOs, which were kept secret even from Senator Barry
    Goldwater. On my way back from Expo 86 last year, I heard a broadcast in
    Oregon
    that he once asked to see the files and was told, "Hell, no!" I demand that
    release of information concerning the objects contained in Hanger 18 at
    Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, now obscurely referred to as the Environmental
    Control Building, the most highly guarded building in the world. Why has the
    knowledge of such advanced beings and equipment been kept so secret that even
    the United States Congress does not know?

    I would have been satisfied to let my situation stand if it were only I and my
    family who were at stake here. However, I spoke to a girl at Florida Junior
    College two summers ago, who related the story to me of how seven of her
    friends
    had also been replaced. She said that she had written absence excuses for them
    when they weren't sick, then they disappeared for a week, only to come back
    with
    different personalities. Unless we act swiftly, there may not be very much
    hope
    for any of us. These people, or whatever they are, are taking over the phone
    services right now. The CIA is either doing this themselves, or are helping
    them.

    I was warned in 1981 by someone with connections to the CIA to stay off
    computers, that they didn't trust people on computers. Then I began receiving
    disturbing calls from my parents, which led me to believe that something
    terrible was going on. I was forced into a mental hospital in Tallahassee,
    where I learned that my brother in law had been driven insane in the same
    manner
    that someone was trying to do to me. I eventually was released, but then my
    mom
    came down to visit me and I knew it was an impostor. I know that the secret
    service is involved in this as well, so who knows just how far this has gone in
    five years. I know of a counselor named Pat, who worked at the Optimist Boys
    School near Pasadena, who was involved in recruiting members for some secret
    group or people. Apparently they adopted orphans and gave them fake IDs and
    birth certificates. Since we already know of a secret group led by the
    President's own staff, someone had better find out what is going on and fast.
    only know that there are beings around us now with the power to teleport
    instantaneously and do the same to others, who can read and control minds, and
    transform matter into other forms or create it at will.

    I ask for a Congressional Investigation and Federal protection for my family,
    and those involved. There is no way I can harm anyone with an empty BB gun.

    From Jim Keith's "Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History"

    >Well, at least you credited who you stole the article from. So what
    >supporting evidence do you have for his statement? Or do you think it
    >is proof enought on it's own?

    I have the proof...But I am currently enrolled at Tallahassee Community College
    getting a degree in Computer Science...FSU wouldn't let me back in because of
    my pleading guily to a misdeamenor of Unlawful Imprisonment of David
    Horowitz...You duds must be airheads, you sure talk like it...I would say the
    CIA doesn't pay you enough, but you must be dudes to hang around here berating
    these poor fools that are left...I still plan to write a book about it all, I
    am rich now, but I could always use a few more bucks...I and my associates have
    turned the CIA into a bankrupt organization...They have taken over everything
    with the California dudes, but I broke their bank, by making them follow me
    everywhere in the world and the country when I went on trips for the past 3
    years or so...I would suggest you dudes get a better line of work, since the
    CIA is out of money now and destitute like the dudes, they sold their houses to
    bother me, and their cars and everything they owned...They are totally
    bankrupt! I know now that money is power, they have neither...They may have
    killed the Federal judges in Florida and replaced half the country, but they
    are dirt poor, and they have no funds...I have it on good advice that they
    can't exist on their own till next year, so my "mission" has been
    accomplished...I fooled them with that one many, many years ago, just like the
    percentage trick I played out on them...They have been chasing that one for 20
    years now, I made them spend every dime on that one and it didn't hurt a single
    person, they just took over everything to find it...I went to the AAA a million
    times, and filled out triptiks to every place in America, then went the other
    way, they covered it all, the fools...They think they can wipe out the human
    race without a trace, they are quite mistaken...They have nothing left to live
    on, no houses to live in, no cars to drive, they are the losers now...I am a
    loser to not have cashed in the publicity, which my "clone" Mom who visited my
    in LA County Jail, told me, "It's really too much publicity for US!", meaning
    the CIA and the LA dudes...I should have walked out of the Burbank police
    station a god, but I planned the hard way out, and I was an idiot not to take
    the offer...Just say I am stupid, although a quite educated one...I know over
    10 computer languages, from classes I have taken over the past 25 years, but
    when the Plato computer system went under here at FSU, I had nothing to fall
    back on...I am hoping I can get a programming job, but I am old now and may
    have to live off the money from the book residuals...I imagine in time, I will
    be a speaker at UFO meetings myself, but I really wouldn't know what to say, it
    will all be in the book anyway...

    Gary Stollman

    I am the Great One! Nothing can dispute that!
    Gary Stollman, Sep 21, 2003