    the regular SqlServer provider coming with the .net framework ?
    And if so, anybody happy with the ones they chose ?

    Regards

    BS, Jun 16, 2004

  2. we are happy with ours, its a generic one

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jun 16, 2004

  3. BS

    BS Guest

    Thank you Alvin. :)
    I'm sure you like it ...but I have been working with MS product for many
    years...and what MS considers "happy" doesn't make our customer "happy"
    sometimes.

    BS, Jun 16, 2004
  4. what issues are you experiencing with the informix .net provider?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jun 17, 2004