Infragistics UltraWebChart How-To Chart Miles Per Gallon

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by chadw, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. chadw

    chadw Guest

    I am needing to chart miles per gallon by vehicle. The database
    structure is going to return rows like this:

    VEHICLE|MPG|DATE (where | is a column separator)

    2003 Truck|17|11-1-04

    2003 Truck|18|11-7-04

    2002 Car|25|11-3-04

    2002 Car|25|11-9-04

    The chart I would like would be a line chart, by vehicle so the legend
    would 2 items (2003 Truck, 2002 Car) and there would be 2 lines in the
    chart.

    The Y axis would be MPG, the X axis would contain a tick and label
    11-1-04, 11-3-04, 11-7-04, 11-9-04.

    Can anybody give details on how to accomplish this using Infragistics
    UltraChart (which I think is the same as WebChart)

    Thanks ... Chad

    chadw, Nov 12, 2004