Infragistics UltraWebChart How-To Chart Miles Per Gallon

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by chadw, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. chadw

    chadw Guest

    I am needing to chart miles per gallon by vehicle. The database
    structure is going to return rows like this:

    VEHICLE|MPG|DATE (where | is a column separator)

    2003 Truck|17|11-1-04

    2003 Truck|18|11-7-04

    2002 Car|25|11-3-04

    2002 Car|25|11-9-04

    The chart I would like would be a line chart, by vehicle so the legend
    would 2 items (2003 Truck, 2002 Car) and there would be 2 lines in the
    chart.

    The Y axis would be MPG, the X axis would contain a tick and label
    11-1-04, 11-3-04, 11-7-04, 11-9-04.

    Can anybody give details on how to accomplish this using Infragistics
    UltraChart (which I think is the same as WebChart)

    Thanks ... Chad

    chadw, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Hi,
    go to this site:
    http://www.carlosag.net
    he as a free webchart control..
    U just have to bind the Data to a datsource and thats it!
    Enjoy

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 12, 2004

  3. chadw

    Chad Wortham Guest

    Thanks for the reply, I download the chart. It is very simple to chart
    an x and y values from a dataset. But how do you group the data by
    vehicle?

    Is that a each vehicle a chart?

    Chad Wortham, Nov 12, 2004