Infragistics UltraWebChart How-To Chart Miles Per Gallon

chadw

I am needing to chart miles per gallon by vehicle. The database
structure is going to return rows like this:

VEHICLE|MPG|DATE (where | is a column separator)

2003 Truck|17|11-1-04

2003 Truck|18|11-7-04

2002 Car|25|11-3-04

2002 Car|25|11-9-04

The chart I would like would be a line chart, by vehicle so the legend
would 2 items (2003 Truck, 2002 Car) and there would be 2 lines in the
chart.

The Y axis would be MPG, the X axis would contain a tick and label
11-1-04, 11-3-04, 11-7-04, 11-9-04.

Can anybody give details on how to accomplish this using Infragistics
UltraChart (which I think is the same as WebChart)

Thanks ... Chad

Chad Wortham

Thanks for the reply, I download the chart. It is very simple to chart
an x and y values from a dataset. But how do you group the data by
vehicle?

Is that a each vehicle a chart?