Infragistics ultrawebgrid and IE6 SP1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by griffitd, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. griffitd

    griffitd Guest

    I am using the infragistics ultrawebgrid to display and enter data
    from/ to a SQL database.

    I have a combobox created as the value list of a cell.

    When I run the software on the development PC IE6 with sp1 it works
    fine. The data from then SQL database is listed in the drop down
    list.

    When I am on a client PC with an eariler verson of IE. 5.5 6.0 the
    combo box is displayed and works fine and can be used multiple time
    before submiting.

    When I am on a client PC with IE6 sp1 (the same as the SeverPC) the
    combo box is not displayed.

    What am I doing wrong? It it a problem with the service pack?

    Thnaks

    griffitd, Jan 23, 2004