Infragistics - WebGrid

kapluna

I have a webgrid and i want the row to change color when I mouse over
it. Nothing I do seems to work. I'm beginning to wonder if its even
possible to make each individual row change color when i mouse over
it...or if it will make the entire grid change color.
Please help,
Thanks,
Anna

Guest

I'm not sure about syntax below, but try sth like tkis:

DataGrid.Items.Attributes.Add("onmouseover", "background: red");
DataGrid.Items.Attributes.Add("onmouseout", "background: white");

Guest

Sounds like you need to look at the grids clients side events.
And put the code there.

--
Deasun
Home Site: www.tirnaog.com

Jacek Stawicki said:
I'm not sure about syntax below, but try sth like tkis:

DataGrid.Items.Attributes.Add("onmouseover", "background: red");
DataGrid.Items.Attributes.Add("onmouseout", "background: white");

--
C# Dev