Infrequently asked questions

Richard Bos

Pietro Cerutti said:
I live in Switzerland.

Doesn't the Swiss army invade Liechtenstein on a regular basis? Ok, they
do so by accident, but still...

Richard

Old Wolf

Ian Collins said:

Richard said:
Ian Collins said:
jacob navia wrote:
Ian Collins wrote:
jacob navia wrote:
{political stuff]
Why post that here?
Why?
See question 8:
If day after day goes by with nobody discussing uncomfortable
questions like these, won't the good people of my country be guilty of
making things worse?
This is an international forum.  Most of the questions are irrelevant
for those of us living in small, peaceful democratic nations who have
never invaded anyone.
I'm struggling to think of a single example of a small, peaceful
democratic nation that never invaded anyone.
Try New Zealand.

New Zealand troops took part in the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Not exactly - the invasion was carried out by the US,
and the NZ troops arrived 6 months later as part
of the peacekeeping force to maintain order in the
post-invasion period.