Inheritance in schema order insensitive

amolkasbekar

Is it possible to define inheritance between complex types in schema
definitions so that the derived has the base elements and extended
elements but is order insensitive. I have seen how to do it using
Sequence but that imposes order. Is there a way to do it using Choice
or All??

Thanx in advance,
Amol.

e.g. PeronFullInfoType extends PersonType and I want to support xml
structures as follows:

<Person>
<FirstName/>
<LastName/>