Inheritance or aggregation in the first variable?

Peter Jakobi

Hello,

i don't get ahead for a problem. I am writing a program, which will
analyze the calltree of a c++ binary. The calltree contains some
informations (e.g. the object name, the function name and the
stackpointer).

Okay, now my question: How can i differ if a class A is derived from
another class B or is object B the first variable of object A only?? In
both situations the object A and object B will have the same
stackpointer. That is right.

Now i need some extra information about inheritance within the binary.
Such kind of information I can get from the debug informations, the gcc
compiler can put into the binary. But i don't want to compile the
binary with the debug option.

I am looking for a tool, that could give me inheritance information of
a compiled binary without any debug informations. Can someone help me,
please!? Know someone a tool, which i can try?

Thank you!
Pet