Inherits from web user control

ton

I created web user control class (WebUserControl1) on my project.
This web user control class contains two button.
And i create new vb class that it inherit from WebUserControl1.

When i register vb class to web form.
It can not display any controls (buttons).

How can i use vb class on webform?

Thanks in advance.

Hans Kesting

ton said:
I created web user control class (WebUserControl1) on my project.
This web user control class contains two button.
And i create new vb class that it inherit from WebUserControl1.

When i register vb class to web form.
It can not display any controls (buttons).

How can i use vb class on webform?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I have found out, you can inherit only the codebehind, not the
layout.

Hans Kesting