Initialization for Apache SOAP Service

mshetty

Hi,

We have written a Web Service using Apache SOAP. We would now like to
edit it to add some functionality that would be executed when the Web
Server is started. Is it possible with Apache SOAP? Are there any
specific startup or initialization functions where the initialization
procedure can be put?

Our Web Service is actually a pluggable provider inheriting from the
provider class.

Initially we thought of putting it in the locate function but the
locate function gets executed every time a method is invoked whereas we
just need it to be executed once during Web Server startup.

Would help if we could get some input on this.

Thanks and Regards,
M Shetty