Initialize a subclass inside a namespace

J2M

I have a namespace Foo and a class Bas and a class Bar. I am adding
classes Bas & Bar are both inside the namespace Foo.

module Foo
class Bas

Rick DeNatale

I have a namespace Foo and a class Bas and a class Bar. I am adding
classes Bas & Bar are both inside the namespace Foo.

module Foo
class Bas
.
end

class Bar
.
end
end

I have some dynamically added classes that are subclasses of Bar, but I
want them to be in a namespace under Foo::Bas e.g. Foo::Bas::ThisClass
& Foo::Bar::ThatClass ...

This all works, but I would like to include some code that runs in the
context of ThisClass but before the contents of
file_name_where_this_class_is_defined, but the catch is I cannot assume
the names of the classes being loaded from the file, therefore I am
looking for a callback that is run in context of ThisClass as soon as
ThisClass is defined.

I don't see a callback when a class (or any constant for that matter)
is added to a module.

On the other hand, can you do what you want by overriding
Foo::Bar.inherited ? At least you can tell when a subclass has been
created.