initializing an array

newby1

I have a program I must write which includes several items. I am using
an array and am having trouble initializing the array. I have a 2
dimensional array with 50 placeholders. How do I initialize without
listing all 50 spots?
Thanks,
Newby

Sam

I have a program I must write which includes several items. I am using
an array and am having trouble initializing the array. I have a 2
dimensional array with 50 placeholders. How do I initialize without
listing all 50 spots?
Thanks,
Newby

I guess you would need a nested loop for that.

Sam90

Hal Rosser

Arrays and loops go together like pb & J
for 2 dimensional array : use nested for loops