Inject Ad Banner in DataList

Simple Simon

Hi all,
I'm wondering if you developers would like to suggest some possible
methods for injecting a horiz. banner ad (with link of course) in a
vertical repeating DataList.

~Gordon

Simple Simon

nm, i found a good way...

When random number equals ItemIndex in OnItemDataBound, show a Panel
which has an AdRotater control in it. .NET RULEZ!

:)
~Gordon

Simple Simon

Here's a challenge for you though...

If I have two randomly placed AdRotators in a vertical DataList, how
can I prevent the AdRotator from showing the same ad twice?

:eek:
~Gordon