Inline Code (i.e. no codebehind) and Wilson's Master Pages (.Net 1.1)

gr8oblivion

Hi everyone,

I'm using .Net 1.1 to create a c# web application... and I want to use
Wilson's Master Pages. The problem is, I'm planning on hosting it on
Brinkster which does not allow codebehind/dlls. So I need help with
"converting" the free Wilson's Master Pages source code to inline-
code... if that's even possible.

Normally, with Master Pages you need the register directive to
register the Master Pages assembly/namespance:

<%@ Register TagPrefix="Wilson" Assembly="WilsonMasterPages"
Namespace="Wilson.MasterPages" %>

which contains the following two classes:

public class MasterPage :
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl
public class ContentRegion : System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel

Is there an easy (or relatively easy) way to do this?

TIA