Inline coding in ASP.NET using C#

Hassan Latif

My problem is....

When I switch to Language="C#" in an ASP.NET page for
inline coding, the editor does not support dynamic
language syntax check. For example if the Language is set
to vb, and a dim statement is typed, it is highlighted in
blue color, but in setting the language to C#, does not
enable the same nice feature.

Regards,

Hassan

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

It is not well supported at the present time. It gets much better in the
next version (ASP.NET 2.0 or Whidbey). For 1.0/1.1, stick to code behind or
plan on losing Intellisense.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA