Innovator/Game Changer Wanted...

Joe Redshaw

Does anyone know where I can find someone with Java Swing (heavy GUI)
experience? This is a permanent, full time position in Lexington, MA
(we may consider a
consultant or contractor).

Gomez, Inc is seeing hyper growth (from 80 employees to over 200 in a
year and a half) and we are looking for top level, innovative, out-of-
the-box thinkers! Are you this type of person, or do you know someone
who is?

If so, please contact me, or send my contact information to them.

Joe Redshaw
Corporate Recruiter
Gomez, Inc
(e-mail address removed)
jredshawATgomez.com
www.gomez.com

If you would like a job description, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend!

Andrew Thompson

Joe said:
Does anyone know where I can find someone with Java Swing (heavy GUI)
experience? This is a permanent, full time position in Lexington, MA
(we may consider a consultant or contractor).

Does this position require the applicant to be 'onsite'?*

If so, it is only available to US citizens, or those that hold
a work visa. I very much doubt you could secure a work visa
for this job - they are only available if you can justify that the
employee *cannot* be sourced locally.

( * As an aside, I have a wealth of experience in Swing GUI
design, but am Australian - so am not eligible for the job
'onsite'. )

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.physci.org/