input box...auto update....

Gerard

Hi All,
I have 2 input box on my form...i would like input box #2 to be
updated automatically onces data entry in input box #1 is completed.

I would be greatful if some could guide me through this. I'm a php guy
with little javascript knowledge.

Regards,
Gerard.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Gerard said:
I have 2 input box on my form...i would like input box #2 to be
updated automatically onces data entry in input box #1 is completed.

<input type="text" onchange="updateBox2()">
<input type="text" id="box2">

and somewhere in your script:

function updateBox2() {
document.getElementById( 'box2' ).value="whatever you want";