input data in the table list

Agnes

I use while-loop the show the table content in web page. e.g (bookingno,
booking date,customer no)
However, the client need me insert one column (confirmdate ) and allow the
user input and update the date .

It seems very hard to do .
Any one know how to do ?
Thanks a lot
Miss. Agnes Cheng

Agnes

I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
loop]
e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
(confirm date)
I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.

thanks

Ray at

I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Do you have a link you can provide or
something?

Ray at home

Agnes said:
I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
loop]
e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
(confirm date)
I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.

thanks

Ray at said:
What part are you stuck on?

Ray at home

Bhaskardeep Khaund

Hi,

You can do one thing, you can name the textbox field with the autonumber primary key of the column. For example:-

<% While not objRs.EOF %>
<input type="text" name="mytext<%=objRs("id")%>" size="20">
<% objRs.MoveNext
Wend %>

Then, when you submit the form, request the form field, you can loop it or if you know the id value u can do it as:-

i = Request.Form("i")
mytext = Request.Form("mytext"&i)

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Bhaskardeep Khaund

"Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm> wrote in message I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Do you have a link you can provide or
something?

Ray at home

Agnes said:
I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
loop]
e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
(confirm date)
I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.

thanks

Ray at said:
What part are you stuck on?

Ray at home