    Any one know how to do ?
    Thanks a lot
    Miss. Agnes Cheng
    Agnes, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Agnes

    Ray at Guest

    What part are you stuck on?

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Agnes

    Agnes Guest

    I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
    loop]
    e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
    The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
    (confirm date)
    I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.

    thanks

    "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:% ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Agnes, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Agnes

    Ray at Guest

    I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Do you have a link you can provide or
    something?

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Hi,

    You can do one thing, you can name the textbox field with the autonumber primary key of the column. For example:-

    <% While not objRs.EOF %>
    <input type="text" name="mytext<%=objRs("id")%>" size="20">
    <% objRs.MoveNext
    Wend %>

    Then, when you submit the form, request the form field, you can loop it or if you know the id value u can do it as:-

    i = Request.Form("i")
    mytext = Request.Form("mytext"&i)

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,