    control.

    thanks & regards
    Raja Balaji R
    Raja Balaji R, Dec 12, 2003

  2. No, you must use HTML control.

    Or build your own user control or purchase one possibly.

    John Smith Jr., Dec 13, 2003

  3. Raja Balaji R

    vMike Guest

    You can use the HtmlInputFile control and control it at the server-side as
    follows. If you need to add it dynamically you can use Pls1.Controls.Add(New
    LiteralControl("<input type='file' etc >"))

    <input type=file
    id="programmaticID"
    accept="MIMEencodings"
    maxlength="maxfilepathlength"
    size="widthoffilepathtextbox"
    postedfile="uploadedfile"
    runat="server" >"Raja Balaji R" <> wrote in

    vMike, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Raja Balaji R

    John Mason Guest

    I am using VS 2003 and the accept parameter neither comes up in intellisense
    nor restricts the file types. Is this a bug?

    John Mason, Dec 16, 2003