Input Label Not Dimming When Disabled?

TheKeith

I'm doing a form on my site where certain form inputs are enabled only when
the requisite inputs are checked (using javascript). This works fine but
what doesn't is the form *label*. I thought the label was supposed to dim
along with the disabled input it's associated with (the opening label tag is
before its associated input and the closing one is after)? Why can't I get
this to work? Help would be much appreciated--thanks.

Toby A Inkster

TheKeith said:
Why can't I get this to work?

I crossed the gypsy's palm with gold, but she's refusing to tell me where
your site is, so I can't have a look and see what you're doing wrong.

Bloody gypsy! I need to save up for a one of brucie's crystal balls. (Pun
intended.)

DU

TheKeith said:
I'm doing a form on my site where certain form inputs are enabled only when
the requisite inputs are checked (using javascript). This works fine but
what doesn't is the form *label*. I thought the label was supposed to dim
along with the disabled input it's associated with (the opening label tag is
before its associated input and the closing one is after)? Why can't I get
this to work? Help would be much appreciated--thanks.

I would just change the color of the label to gray when the form input
control is dynamically set to disabled. And then set the label's color
to black (or to the default page color) when the form input control is
dynamically enabled (disabled=false).

DU