Input Mask on Text box

Guest

Hello, I have web form that references a field for a phone number. The
number is stored in the table as a string in this format "(111) 222-3333".
When I done this in the past for window forms I would give a text box an
input mask. When the user clicked into the text box this would appear "( )
- " with focus to the right of the (. After typing in the first 3
numbers the cursor would jump over the ) and a empty space. After entering
the next 3 numbers the cursor would jump over the -. Can this be down with a
web form?

Thanks