    Okay, I will go....When you get bored or something, just make your
    sick calls, if I by chance see one of them, I perhaps will let you see
    I am around...

    MConly, Mar 16, 2005

  2. MConly

    modemer Guest

    Yes, I've ever seen that my DVD player machine asked me to input a DVD disk,
    but after I input it, it said "I can't recognize and output anything for
    you".

    Does this help? ;-)

    modemer, Mar 16, 2005

  3. MConly wrote:
    > Have you ever been told to input and then your machine says I don't
    > have any output for you ????

    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

    int main(void)
    {
    unsigned int i;
    cout << "Input a number: ";
    cin >> i;
    cout.flush();
    cout << "I don't have any output for you.\n";
    return 0;

    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt