    Primariliy I need to change the dot color (when clicked)

    Regards
    Stijn
    Stijn Goris, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Stijn Goris

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Stijn Goris said:

    > I want to change the appearence of my radiobuttons.

    browser support for form styling varies and is also effected by user
    preferences.

    http://gutfeldt.ch/matthias/articles/styleforms/

    --
    l i t t l e v o i c e s m a k e m e
    brucie, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Stijn Goris

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Stijn Goris wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > I want to change the appearence of my radiobuttons. Is there a site I can
    > get all the possible parameters a radiobutton will be willing to change?
    >
    > Primariliy I need to change the dot color (when clicked)
    >
    > Regards
    > Stijn

    You cant do it. The only way would be to fake your buttons - use images
    instead. You can then script image swaps to give the effect you want.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Oct 5, 2004