input radio css parameters

Stijn Goris

hi all,

I want to change the appearence of my radiobuttons. Is there a site I can
get all the possible parameters a radiobutton will be willing to change?

Primariliy I need to change the dot color (when clicked)

Regards
Stijn

SpaceGirl

Stijn said:
hi all,

I want to change the appearence of my radiobuttons. Is there a site I can
get all the possible parameters a radiobutton will be willing to change?

Primariliy I need to change the dot color (when clicked)

Regards
Stijn

You cant do it. The only way would be to fake your buttons - use images
instead. You can then script image swaps to give the effect you want.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)