    They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
    size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

    Thanks
    Martin, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Martin

    JayB Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
    > They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
    > size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

    <input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

    --
    JayB
    JayB, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:56:46 GMT, "JayB" <> wrote:

    >"Martin" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
    >> They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
    >> size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

    ><input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

    Thank you.
    Martin, Jun 28, 2004
  4. JayB wrote:
    > <input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

    Since it contains text, the size should really be set with a unit which
    is relative to text size.

    <input type="submit" style="height: 1.5em; width: 5em">
    Leif K-Brooks, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Martin

    Charlie123

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    cursor shape and text size

    Thanks, I googled out this site and this thread, I applied the above change but:

    1: the style attribute only changes the size of button, not the text size inside the button, how can I change the inside text size? and color?

    2: when the cursor moves onto this button, the cursor shape doesn't change and the button border has no any color or whatever change, how to change the cursor shape into hand when the cursor moves onto it?

    I am new to HTML, please help,
    Thanks,
    Charlie123, Apr 15, 2007