    Hello. Is it possible to make message box or input box in Classic ASP in
    Modal mode ? At least accordingly to parent window?
    Thanks
    Michael, Mar 26, 2007

  2. Michael

    Evertjan. Guest

    Michael wrote on 26 mrt 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Hello. Is it possible to make message box or input box in Classic ASP in
    > Modal mode ? At least accordingly to parent window?

    ASP is a platform for serverside scripting.

    Do you want a message box on the server?

    Many servers do not have a screen, and there is no one to look at it.
    There are no serverside windows, so also no parent windows nor modal
    windows.

    ASP scripting makes an HTML stream to be sent to the client.

    Wouln't you prefer to ask in a clientside NG?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Mar 26, 2007