    at runtime does no good!

    What's up here?!?!? This is driving me bonkers!
    Jack
    Jack Black, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Jack Black

    DoesDotNet Guest

    I assume, you have google toolbar or such a thing installed in your
    broswer that offers Auto Complete for recognized elements. All input
    fields with something like 'Name' or 'Email' therefore are rendered
    yellow, to indicate that they can be auto-filled by pushing the button
    in the google toolbar.

    Hope this helps.
    DoesDotNet, Apr 28, 2005