    could anyone help me
    i need an insertion code for a linked list to use for a phone book
    thanks alot

    tamtam, Nov 27, 2006

  2. tamtam

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 26 Nov 2006 18:57:25 -0800, "tamtam" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > hi
    > could anyone help me
    > i need an insertion code for a linked list to use for a phone book
    > thanks alot

    We don't do homework here. If you have tried to write the program
    yourself and are having problems with it, post the problem code and
    ask for help.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Nov 27, 2006

  3. tamtam

    santosh Guest

    tamtam wrote:
    > hi
    > could anyone help me
    > i need an insertion code for a linked list to use for a phone book
    > thanks alot

    See below:
    <http://c.snippets.org/browser.php>

    Especially, 'Auke Reitsma's comprehensive linked list functions' on
    that page.

    HTH

    santosh, Nov 27, 2006
  4. tamtam

    santosh Guest

    > i need an insertion code for a linked list to use for a phone book
    > thanks alot

    Try to code it your self and ask if there are any technical
    difficulties.
    Still, here is the hint, the solution is similar to inserting the new
    node in to the linked list.

    santosh, Nov 27, 2006