    i need to insert a blank row between each row of data - is this possible ?

    thanks

    mark

    mark, May 25, 2004

  2. mark

    Prodip Saha Guest

    Mark,
    I think you can do it by using template columns. You have to add an extra
    control(such as label) for each template column something like below--

    <Columns>
    <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="whatever">
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:Label ID="lblLabel1" Runat=server Width=100px Text='<%#
    DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "FieldName from DataTable") %>'>
    </asp:Label>
    <asp:Label ID="lblLabel2" Runat=server Width=100px Text="">
    </asp:Label>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>
    </Columns>

    Prodip

    Prodip Saha, May 25, 2004

  3. mark

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    If you're binding to a datatable, you could add the blank rows to the table
    before you bind it.

    Rick Spiewak, May 26, 2004