    How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
    text!?

    Allan.
    Just Allan, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Just Allan

    Neal Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:51:03 +1000, Just Allan <>
    wrote:

    > I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
    > email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
    > plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
    > displaying html.
    >
    > How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
    > text!?
    >
    > Allan.

    How you do it is you configure your email client to send HTML mail. Then
    you put the code in the source view.

    Why you do it is because you are looking to have your email not welcome by
    probably half your recipients. I recommend not.
    Neal, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Just Allan

    Just Allan Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 02:01:23 -0400, Neal <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:51:03 +1000, Just Allan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >> I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
    >> email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
    >> plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
    >> displaying html.
    >>
    >> How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
    >> text!?
    >>
    >> Allan.

    >How you do it is you configure your email client to send HTML mail. Then
    >you put the code in the source view.
    >
    >Why you do it is because you are looking to have your email not welcome by
    >probably half your recipients. I recommend not.

    Only one recipient - it's for a comparision of different Internet
    Providers - table is a must in this case. Thanks!

    Allan.
    Just Allan, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Just Allan

    Uncle Pirate Guest

    Just Allan wrote:

    > I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
    > email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
    > plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
    > displaying html.
    >
    > How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
    > text!?

    Hopefully, you don't. And if you do, don't email me. I accept plain
    text only as email was meant to be.

    --
    Stan McCann "Uncle Pirate"
    Cooordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM AMA#758681
    Uncle Pirate, Jul 4, 2004