Insert html table into email?

Just Allan

I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
displaying html.

How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
text!?

Allan.

Neal

I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
displaying html.

How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
text!?

Allan.

How you do it is you configure your email client to send HTML mail. Then
you put the code in the source view.

Why you do it is because you are looking to have your email not welcome by
probably half your recipients. I recommend not.

Just Allan

How you do it is you configure your email client to send HTML mail. Then
you put the code in the source view.

Why you do it is because you are looking to have your email not welcome by
probably half your recipients. I recommend not.

Only one recipient - it's for a comparision of different Internet
Providers - table is a must in this case. Thanks!

Allan.

Uncle Pirate

Just said:
I just created a simple html table that I want to insert into an
email. I cut & pasted it (and changed the email format to html, from
plain text), but it's just showing the html codes as text - instead of
displaying html.

How do I... Type an email in html so it appears as html instead of
text!?

Hopefully, you don't. And if you do, don't email me. I accept plain
text only as email was meant to be.

--
Stan McCann "Uncle Pirate"
Cooordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM AMA#758681