    I have a large amount of text want to insert into a textbox.

    I would like to know how I can do that? Thanks

    Both by design time and running time

    Hai Nguyen, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Hai Nguyen

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Uh.... what's the problem you are having doing this?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Feb 5, 2004

  3. Whether you do it at design time or at run-time, you do it the same way. You
    set the "Text" property.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Hai Nguyen

    REB Guest

    mytextbox.text = "very long text..................";

    If you want the text to be visible to the user you can change the TextMode
    property of the textbox to multiple lines so more than just one line can be
    seen at once.

    REB, Feb 5, 2004